Your business is our business
A one-stop shop for all your business needs
Want to enter new markets?
Therefore you need the proper information.
- We can provide you with information on foreign markets, especially in the countries covered by the Enterprise Europe Network, legal framework of target markets – Transnational Financial Agreements, Tariffs, Customs provisions and other requirements, Investment Opportunities, Economic Indicators, Demographics data, Trade statistics, International Trade Fairs, major competitors.
Looking for business partners?
We can help you find them. How?
- Providing access to the Business Cooperation Database of the EU which includes company profiles of foreign companies looking for cooperation in manufacturing, trade & services
- Supporting the Cypriot companies to generate their business profile and promote it to the Business Cooperation Database of the EU
- Providing the contact details of potential partners
- Organizing meetings for Cypriot businesspeople with potential customers/partners abroad and in Cyprus in the framework of International Trade Fairs, Brokerage Events or Company Missions
- We inform new entrepreneurs and existing businesses about any available funding schemes that are appropriate for their economic activity, needs and size.
- Looking for procedures, legislation or provisions affecting the smooth running of your business?
- Are you experiencing problems/barriers in relation to EU legislation, policies and programmes which have direct impact on your business?
Contact us for assistance. Your opinion contributes significantly to the assessment of EU policies and simplification of EU regulations related to small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Enterprise Europe Network is an initiative of the European Commission’s Directorate General for Enterprise & Industry. It helps small businesses to make the most of the European and international marketplace.
The Network is made up of nearly 600 partner organisations, employing around 4000 experienced staff, in 53 countries so it’s well placed to help you develop your business in new markets and find ways to source or offer technology.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Egypt, FYROM, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Serbia, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA
The partners include chambers of commerce, enterprise agencies, regional development organisations, research institutes, universities, technology centres and innovation centres.
Take your business to the next level, contact the Network now: http://een.ec.europa.eu/
National Contact Point:
Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Business Support Centre – Cyprus
Grivas Digenis Ave. 38, Chamber Building, Ground Floor,
1066, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: +357 22 889748/49/52, Fax.: +357 22 661044,